Current Mix

September 2011 Promo Mix

Thursday 3 November 2011

First 'Track'

So, after what seems like forever in my endeavours to get into music production, I've finally got something down which could be considered a song. I've always tinkered in music making since I got into DJing, but I'd get stuck at certain times and give up for a few months. After watching Avicii's production masterclass from Future Music Magazine 245, I picked up some workflow tips which got me out of those pot-holes. The song is fairly minimal, but proggy and driving. Feedback would be much appreciated (nothing too technical since I'm still a noob).

Khaiyin - Projector (Original Mix)

 

It's very basic: 1 edited drum loop (4 patterns), 2 sweeps, 2 plucks (Sylenth), 1 pad (Sylenth) & 2 bass-lines (Sylenth)

Hope you enjoyed it and I'll hopefully have more to show in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment